Located at the corner of 2nd and Main It was developed from 1990 to 1992, Stroud's 100th year. There are flags, a bugle boy statue and a Veteran's Memorial at the front of the park over a buried time capsule. This park is most easily recognized by the gazebo next door to the Rock Cafe. The gazebo has been used as a beautiful space for outdoor weddings! Just behind the pavilion is the renovated Lucas Stroud House.
Located on Gillispie Ave. at E. 7th Street near Parkview Elementary Land was donated by the Foster family and developed during the early 1950's. It offers a public swimming pool, skateboarding, basketball, vollyball, a fishing pond, playground equipment and picnic facilities. The park complex also includes a covered pavilion available for group activities. More...
Located at 224 W. 7th Street The land was donated by Dr. and Mrs. G. Conrad Markert, 1988, in memory of John Conrad Markert. The park is an open lot with benches and a stone marker.
Stroud Historic Neighborhood Association Park
Located at 515 W. 9th Street Land was donated by the Waggoner-Loveall family. The park has a concrete walk, bench and flower pots, flowers, and a monument. This park is dedicated to the memory of Irene Hartman Waggoner and Gladys Loveall, 1991.
West Oak Park
Located north of Elm Street on South 10th Avenue The land was donated by Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Mushrush. It is mostly used for T-Ball.