Please call (918) 968-2567 for reservations. We cannot guarantee space will be available without reservations. As a courtesy, please check-in & check-out with the librarian.
We encourage you to wear a mask and practice social distancing in our building. Please limit the number of people in your meeting.
- Available during library hours only.
- Seats 12 to 20 people with the tables arranged as shown
- Samsung Smart TV
- connect with Smart View 2.0 app, or your own HDMI or USB cables
- Wi-Fi capable, keyboard and mouse available
- DVD player
- Projector screen
- Electrical outlets
- Building is ADA compliant
- Free for non-profit organizations
- $35 per day for profit organizations
The library's Google calendar will note a meeting is scheduled and the room no longer available.
To ensure availability, contact the library with:
- Name of Your Organization
- Your Name
- Your contact information (phone or email)
- Date & Time of meeting (please note our hours)
- Number of people you are expecting
The North entrance is recommended for accessing the Conference room.
View the map (JPG) to get directions to the library.