Go To Search

City Hall
Online Payments
For your convenience, City Hall is now accepting credit and debit cards for Utility and other payments owed the City of Stroud. You may bring the payment form of your choice to City Hall or click the link below.

           Pay Here

City utility services include electric, water, sewer and trash. To open an account you will need to take photo ID to city hall, fill out a contract for service and make a deposit.
It is also possible to have your bill paid automatically from your checking account or to set up averaged monthly payments if you have been a customer for a year.

Who to Contact

For billing inquiries or disputes, new service requests, cancellation of service requests, report water leaks, sewer problems, electric outages, and street needs, please contact us at (918) 968-2571. For after-hour services to report main water lines breaks or major sewer issues, please call the non-emergency Police Department at (918) 968-2733.

Additional Services
See the Fee Schedule for a summary of prices at City Hall including Building Permits and Business Licenses.

City of Stroud
220 W. 2nd Street
P.O. Box 500
Stroud, OK 74079

City Hall Ph.: (918) 968-2571
After Hours:   (918) 968-2733
City Hall Fax: (918) 968-3613

Email Contact Form

City Hall Hours:
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed Fridays for lunch 12:30 - 1:30